At Lynnette LaRoche LLC (including its doing business as (DBAs)), we respect your ability to know, access, correct, transfer, restrict the processing of, and delete your personal data. If you choose to exercise these privacy rights, you have the right not to be treated in a discriminatory way nor to receive a lesser degree of service.
To exercise your privacy rights and choices including where a third-party service provider is acting on Lynnette LaRoche LLC’s behalf, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
There may be situations where we cannot grant your request — for example, if you ask us to delete your transaction data and we are legally obligated to keep a record of that transaction to comply with law. We may also decline to grant a request where doing so would undermine our legitimate use of data for anti-fraud and security purposes, such as when you request deletion of an account that is being investigated for security concerns. Other reasons your privacy request may be denied are if it jeopardizes the privacy of others, is frivolous or vexatious, or would be extremely impractical.
Use of Personal Data
We use personal data to process your transactions, to communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also use personal data for other purposes with your consent (e.g., May use your name and photo in a testimonial).
We use your personal data only when we have a valid legal basis to do so. Depending on the circumstance, we may rely on your consent or the fact that the processing is necessary to fulfill a contract with you, protect your vital interests or those of other persons, or to comply with law. We may also process your personal data where we believe it is in our or others’ legitimate interests, taking into consideration your interests, rights, and expectations. If you have questions about the legal basis, you can contact email@example.com.
- Process Your Transactions. To process transactions, Lynnette LaRoche LLC must collect data such as your name, purchase, and payment information.
- Communicate with You. To respond to communications, reach out to you about your transactions or account, market our products and services, provide other relevant information, or request information or feedback. From time to time, we may use your personal data to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with us, you may not opt out of receiving these important notices.
- Security and Fraud Prevention. To protect individuals, employees, and Lynnette LaRoche LLC (including DBAs) and for loss prevention and to prevent fraud, including to protect individuals, employees, and Lynnette LaRoche LLC (including DBAs) for the benefit of all our users, and prescreening or scanning uploaded content for potentially illegal content.
- Personal Data Used for Personalization. If you choose to personalize your services or communications where such options are available, Lynnette LaRoche LLC will use information that we collect so that we can offer you those personalized services or communications.
- Comply with Law. To comply with applicable law — for example, to satisfy tax or reporting obligations, or to comply with a lawful governmental request.
Sharing of Personal Data
We do not share personal data with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
- Others. We may share personal data with others at your direction or with your consent. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you where there is a lawful basis for doing so, if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our operations or users, or in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale.
We believe that great privacy rests on great security. We use administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal data, taking into account the nature of the personal data and the processing, and the threats posed. We are constantly working to improve on these safeguards to help keep your personal data secure.
To make sure your personal data is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to any employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.